HR - Frequently Asked Questions
Answers to most of your questions
"How can I apply?"
You may apply for a position with our Company any Monday thru Friday from 8:00 a.m. till 4:00 p.m. or you may send your resume to email@example.com We are located off 1604 eastbetween Green Mountain and Judson Road.
Our address is:
Cox Manufacturing Company Inc.
5500 North Loop 1604 East
San Antonio, TX 78247
"What are the minimum qualifications for any position with Cox Manufacturing?"
- Must be committed to live a drug free life
- Must have stable work history
- Must be able to pass a basic math test
- Candidates must meet minimum requirements for position applied for
"When will I hear back regarding the results of my application?"
We will call you within 3 to 4 business days regarding your application/resume. If you do not hear from us within that time period, we will not be moving forward with your application. Please do not call or e-mail or visit our facility regarding the results of your application/resume.
"How often may I apply?"
You may apply once a year.
"What is the starting pay?"
- Pay is based on position and experience.
- Machinist Apprentices start at $11.00 per hour.
- Shift premium is $1.25 per hour
"When is Payday?"
- Paychecks will start 2 weeks after the first Friday of beginning work. There after employees are paid weekly.
- Direct Deposit available
"What are your benefits?"
We have a competitive benefit package. Employees are eligible the first of the month following 90 days of full-time employment. For more details on employee benifits click Cox Employee Benefits.
"What are your work hours?"
Cox Manufacturing runs 3 shifts in our production area.
- 7:00 a.m. till 4:00 p.m.
- 3:00 p.m. till 11:00 p.m.
- 11:00 p.m. till 7:30 a.m.
Send us an email for more information
Cox Manufacturing Company
5500 N. Loop 1604 E.
San Antonio, Texas 78247
Cox Manufacturing Vision Statement
"Our Vision is to provide premier, small part production machining services to our customers while providing a high Quality of Life for our employees and being a positive influence in our time."