Aerospace Parts Machining &
Soaring above expectations
Our industrial machining services include aerospace parts machining and machined aerospace products. At Cox Manufacturing, we have a two-pronged approach to the stratospheric material and process requirements of the aerospace industry. We rise to the challenge of crafting high precision components designed for modern flight vehicles, while consistently maintaining the rigorous standard of on-time delivery and reliable quality we’ve upheld for half a century.
Professionals in the Aerospace industry know they can count on our full complement of machining capabilities:
- The exceptional precision of CNC Swiss machining
- Multi spindle cam automatics
- CNC turning and milling up to 12-axis machine centers
- An Esprit CAD/CAM system to precisely produce the most elaborate geometries (complete equipment list)
Our mastery of high performance materials such as titanium, stainless, exotic alloys and high temperature plastics makes us the rising star in aerospace component manufacturing. Our ISO 9001:2008 quality system and extensive knowledge of DFARS materials source requirements makes Cox fully compatible with aerospace industry expectations.
In an industry where a mission's success hinges on the quality of each individual component, Cox takes pride in it's track record as a trusted supplier to the innovators in aerospace design.
Learn more about the available Cox options to meet your industry's unique demands for production speed, quality and cost reduction by choosing from the menu below.
- Medical Machining- Insight into the interface between machining and biology
- Aircraft Machining- Expanding the envelope in materials and performance
- Aerospace Machining- The ultimate challenge in component reliability
- Military Machining- MilSpec and beyond for mission critical applications
- Automotive Machining- Peak performance in reliability and cost savings
- Electronics Machining- A world of quality opportunities for low cost sourcing