Aircraft Machining & Machined Parts
Taking advanced materials to new heights
Our aircraft machining services and machined parts at Cox Manufacturing respond to the aviation market’s constant demand for high tech materials and precision designs, while maintaining a time-honored standard for delivery speed and reliable quality.
Our expert machining techniques vanquish cutting problems presented by modern aircraft grades. Our mastery of high performance aircraft materials such as titanium, stainless, exotic alloys and high temperature plastics makes us the surefire choice for custom aircraft components.
To this expertise, we add a full complement of machining capabilities:
- Exceptionally precise CNC Swiss machining
- Multi spindle cam automatics
- 12-axis machine centers for CNC turning and milling
- An Esprit CAD/CAM system to precisely produce the most elaborate geometries (complete equipment list)
Our ISO 9001:2008 quality systems and extensive knowledge of DFARS materials source requirements makes Cox fully compatible with aircraft industry expectations.
Complete reliability in every component of the aircraft inspires confidence in the cockpit, the ground crew, and in your purchasing office. Cox has been delivering this consistently high standard of performance for more than half a century.
Learn more about the available Cox options to meet your industry's unique demands for production speed, quality and cost reduction by choosing from the menu below.
- Medical Machining- Insight into the interface between machining and biology
- Aircraft Machining- Expanding the envelope in materials and performance
- Aerospace Machining- The ultimate challenge in component reliability
- Military Machining- MilSpec and beyond for mission critical applications
- Automotive Machining- Peak performance in reliability and cost savings
- Electronics Machining- A world of quality opportunities for low cost sourcing