Medical Parts Precision Machining
Filling the toughest prescriptions
Our medical parts precision machining service offers our clients confidence in the products they receive. Confidence is a uniquely meaningful term if you are a designer or manufacturer of medical devices. The Cox name is a byword in medical manufacturing. Thanks to our trusted reputation for meeting exceptional requirements for intricate and highly complex components, we deliver the supply reliability our medical customers can’t live without.
A key to our success comes from resources that exceed the expectations of health care customers:
- Fully FDA compliant processes in an ISO 9001:2008 quality environment
- SPC documentation to satisfy any customer requirement
- The precision of CNC Swiss machining
- CNC turning and milling accuracy on 12-axis machine tools
- An Esprit CAD/CAM system to precisely produce the most elaborate geometries (complete equipment list)
Behind it all is a knowledgeable, responsive staff of people, and a quality heritage born when quality was a matter of pride as well as metrics. We fully share our customers’ perspective: when lives depend upon it, nothing but a total commitment to excellence will do.
To sample this commitment firsthand, contact us to discuss your next medical machining project with a Cox Manufacturing specialist.
Learn more about the available Cox options to meet your industry's unique demands for production speed, quality and cost reduction by choosing from the menu below.
- Medical Machining- Insight into the interface between machining and biology
- Aircraft Machining- Expanding the envelope in materials and performance
- Aerospace Machining- The ultimate challenge in component reliability
- Military Machining- MilSpec and beyond for mission critical applications
- Automotive Machining- Peak performance in reliability and cost savings
- Electronics Machining- A world of quality opportunities for low cost sourcing