Automatic Bar Machining
Qualified for quality
Automatic bar machining customers trust Cox Manufacturing as their ideal source for their automatic bar machining products. Cox's superior qualifications begin with the variety of machine tools available to fabricate a broad range of part designs under one roof, cutting unit cost, shortening turnaround time and eliminating the headaches of dealing with multiple suppliers.
- Work piece capacities from 1/16" to 2"
- CNC turning centers
- CNC Swiss turning machines
- CNC cam Swiss automatics
- Multi-spindle cam automatic screw machines
- Milling, broaching, cross-drilling, tapping and slotting; done in primary set-up on multi-axis machines
- For details, check out our complete CNC Equipment List
Standing behind the technology are Cox experts in supply logistics and quality management, assuring each customer’s expectations for timely delivery and product quality are met and exceeded. Added assurance comes from a decades-long track record of delivering Automatic Bar Machining parts on time, so they are ready for use the moment they are needed.
To experience this assurance firsthand, click here to contact a Cox machining professional.
Learn more about the available Cox options to speed production, improve quality and reduce costs by choosing from the menu below.
- Automatic Bar Machining - Work piece capacities from 1/16" to 2"
- CNC Milling - Machining from bar stock using up to 4 1/2 axes of motion
- CNC Turning - Multi-axis centers with up to 12 axes of motion
- Custom Machining - Specialized components and tight turnarounds
- Multi Spindle Machining - Acme & Davenport with quick change tooling
- Precision Machining - Adherence to the tightest tolerances
- Screw Machine Products - Hign volume production with high precision
- Swiss Machining - Exceptionally precise and competitively priced