Precision CNC Milling Services
More than run-of-the-mill reliability
Our precision CNC milling services customers have confidence in and enjoy the trusted delivery Cox Manufacturing offers. The commitment to superior milling manufacturing equipment, backed by the dedication of experienced, committed production professionals is what sets Cox apart from the competition.
Why Cox CNC Milling Services?
- Productivity - Today's Cox machining centers produce products from bar stock using up to 12 axes of motion. Our multi-tasking machine tools create cost efficient small parts in both large and small volumes. For more information, see our complete equipment list.
- CAD/CAM capability - Many parts of the milling production process... from the creation of tooling to the finished output of our CNC machining centers... are guided by an Esprit CAD/CAM system that assures precise reproduction of intricate geometries.
- Versatility - The Cox portfolio of CNC milling services include components made of many CNC material types; including stainless steel, aluminum, titanium, brass and other metals and plastics, to meet the specialized needs of customers in defense, aerospace, automotive, medical, appliance, food / beverage and more.
CNC Materials (Metals)
Industries and Applications
CNC Milling Experts
The foundation of these achievements is a productivity factor that never varies at Cox: the presence of skillful, knowledgeable machining and engineering experts. They work closely with customers to create stocking plans, KanBan programs and backup inventories that eliminate supply bottlenecks for your CNC milling services.
Certifications & Quality Machining
Cox Manufacturing meets or exceeds the quality standards of the world's most demanding industries with our state of the art equipment and trained professionals. A few of them include:
- ISO 9001:2008 certified
- Compliance with FDA and FAA requirements, including DFARS materials sourcing requirements
- Strict compliance with PPAP and Process FMEA for automotive customers
- Skilled in KanBan and other customer driven quality and inventory management systems
- ITAR Registered
To learn more or to obtain a no-obligation estimate from Cox on an upcoming milling project, contact us.
Learn more about the available Cox options to speed production, improve quality and reduce costs by choosing from the menu below.
- Automatic Bar Machining - Work piece capacities from 1/16" to 2"
- CNC Turning - dual axis and multi-axis centers for greater versatility
- Custom Machining - specialized components and tight turnarounds
- Multi Spindle Machining - Acme & Davenport with in-house tooling
- Precision Machining - adherence to the tightest tolerances
- Screw Machine Products - precision equipment with CAD control
- Swiss Machining - exceptionally precise and competitively priced