Precision CNC Milling
CNC Milling Services
More than run-of-the-mill reliability
Precision CNC milling customers have confidence in and enjoy the trusted delivery Cox Manufacturing offers. The commitment to superior milling manufacturing equipment, backed by the dedication of experienced, committed production professionals is what sets Cox apart from the competition.
- Productivity - Today's Cox machining centers produce products from bar stock using up to 12 axes of motion. Our multi-tasking machine tools create cost efficient small parts in both large and small volumes. For more information, see our complete equipment list.
- CAD/CAM capability - Many parts of the milling production process... from the creation of tooling to the finished output of our CNC machining centers... are guided by an Esprit CAD/CAM system that assures precise reproduction of intricate geometries.
- Versatility - The Cox portfolio of milling projects includes components made of stainless steel, aluminum, titanium, brass and other metals and plastics, to meet the specialized needs of customers in defense, aerospace, automotive, medical, appliance, food / beverage and more.
The foundation of these achievements is a productivity factor that never varies at Cox: the presence of skillful, knowledgeable machining and engineering experts. They work closely with customers to create stocking plans, KanBan programs and backup inventories that eliminate supply bottlenecks.
To learn more or to obtain a no-obligation Estimate from Cox on an upcoming milling project, click here.
Learn more about the available Cox options to speed production, improve quality and reduce costs by choosing from the menu below.
- Automatic Bar Machining - Work piece capacities from 1/16" to 2"
- CNC Milling - Machining from bar stock using up to 12 axes of motion
- CNC Turning - dual axis and multi-axis centers for greater versatility
- Custom Machining - specialized components and tight turnarounds
- Multi Spindle Machining - Acme & Davenport with in-house tooling
- Precision Machining - adherence to the tightest tolerances
- Screw Machine Products - precision equipment with CAD control
- Swiss Machining - exceptionally precise and competitively priced