CNC Turning Services Company
12 Axis CNC Capabilities & Micro CNC Lathes
Cox Manufacturing offers a range of choices as a leading Swiss CNC turning service provider. Our CNC turning capabilities provide a common result: maximum reliability of supply to eliminate production downtime.
Although the complete capabilities list is far longer, most of Cox's strengths fall into three CNC turning categories:
CNC & Swiss CNC Turning Capabilities
- Two-axis turning delivers peak cost efficiency in shorter volumes, as well as high capacity production of mechanically simple components
- Multi-axis turning centers are extremely cost-efficient at higher volumes, and especially effective at replicating complex geometries. Our CNC turning services include multi-axis centers with up to 12 axis of motion
- CNC Swiss is a Cox specialty. Cos is the preferred swiss cnc turning company by customers who need parts of exceptionally high precision and small size
- For more information, see our complete CNC Equipment List
CNC Materials (Metals)
Industries and Applications
Industry-Leading CNC Manufacturers
Every turned component, from the simplest prototype to the most intricate high-volume production run, benefits from the presence of skillful, knowledgeable CNC turning industry professionals.
Our staff of engineers, materials experts, and experienced craftsmen, are on call to make sure Cox's customers have total confidence in their source of supply.
Certifications & Quality Machining
Cox Manufacturing meets or exceeds the quality standards of the world's most demanding industries with our state of the art equipment and trained professionals. A few of them include:
- ISO 9001:2008 certified
- Compliance with FDA and FAA requirements, including DFARS materials sourcing requirements
- Strict compliance with PPAP and Process FMEA for automotive customers
- Skilled in KanBan and other customer driven quality and inventory management systems
- ITAR Registered
For details or a trustworthy cost estimate on a CNC turning project, contact a Cox machining professional.
Learn more about the available Cox options to speed production, improve quality and reduce costs by choosing from the menu below.
- Automatic Bar Machining - Work piece capacities from 1/16" to 2"
- CNC Milling - Machining from bar stock using up to 4 1/2 axes of motion
- Custom Machining - Specialized components and tight turnarounds
- Multi Spindle Machining - Acme & Davenport with quick change tooling
- Precision Machining - Adherence to the tightest tolerances
- Screw Machine Products - Hign volume production with high precision
- Swiss Machining - Cox is a leading swiss cnc turning company with exceptionally precise and competitively priced parts