CNC Turning Services
Three Options, One Result
Cox Manufacturing offers a range of choices in the creation of CNC turned components. Each option provides a common result: maximum reliability of supply to eliminate production downtime. Although the complete capabilities list is far longer, most of the Cox strengths fall into three main categories:
- Two-axis turning delivers peak cost efficiency in shorter volumes, as well as high capacity production of mechanically simple components
- Multi-axis turning centers are extremely cost-efficient at higher volumes, and especially effective at replicating complex geometries
- CNC Swiss is a Cox specialty, preferred by customers who need parts of exceptionally high precision and small size
- For more information, see our complete CNC Equipment List
Every component...from the smallest, simplest prototype to the most intricate high-volume production run...benefits from the presence of skillful, knowledgeable turning industry professionals. A staff of engineers, materials experts and experienced craftsmen is on call to make sure Cox customers have total confidence in their source of supply.
For details or a trustworthy cost Estimate on a CNC turning project, click here to contact a Cox machining professional.
Learn more about the available Cox options to speed production, improve quality and reduce costs by choosing from the menu below.
- Automatic Bar Machining - Work piece capacities from 1/16" to 2"
- CNC Milling - Machining from bar stock using up to 4 1/2 axes of motion
- CNC Turning Machining - Multi-axis centers with up to 12 axes of motion
- Custom Machining - Specialized components and tight turnarounds
- Multi Spindle Machining - Acme & Davenport with quick change tooling
- Precision Machining - Adherence to the tightest tolerances
- Screw Machine Products - Hign volume production with high precision
- Swiss Machining - Exceptionally precise and competitively priced