Screw Machining Services
Many technologies, one standard: on-time quality
Our custom screw machining services are bolstered by our extensive Cox machine library and general breadth of screw machining technology. Few can match Cox in adhererance to exacting specifications, or in the re-creation of complex geometries in all types of specialized materials.
Cox offers and is capable of producing both medium and short run projects when providing our screw machining services. Cox has provided the industries leading screw machining services for more than five decades in a variety of materials for a wide range of applications.
While leading-edge technology is essential, it is only a tool for achieving the same goal we’ve pursued single-mindedly for 50+ years: to perform so reliably that customers confidently choose Cox as their preferred supplier. Customers trust Cox expertise to spot manufacturability challenges and offer solutions that avoid bottlenecks. Suggesting optimum design for manufacturability can fine tune an existing component to boost production speed and cut unit cost.
Learn more about the available Cox options to speed production, improve quality and reduce costs by choosing from the menu below.
- Automatic Bar Machining - Work piece capacities from 1/16" to 2"
- CNC Milling - Machining from bar stock using up to 4 1/2 axes of motion
- CNC Turning - Multi-axis centers with up to 12 axes of motion
- Custom Machining - Specialized components and tight turnarounds
- Multi Spindle Machining - Acme & Davenport with quick change tooling
- Precision Machining - Adherence to the tightest tolerances
- Screw Machine Products - Hign volume production with high precision
- Swiss Machining - Exceptionally precise and competitively priced