Multi-Spindle Machined Parts &
Compound savings, constant reliability
Multi-spindle machining & machined parts customers looking for turnaround speed and cost efficiency choose Cox Manufacturing for one primary reason: complete confidence that Cox will deliver multi-spindle machined products & components on schedule.
Customers have the choice of many multi-spindle screw machine companies, but they depend on Cox Manufacturing for shortage-free delivery every day, year in and year out.
Multi-Spindle Machining Advantages
- The most productive equipment. With a selection anchored by time-honored Acme and Davenport multi-spindle screw machines (complete equipment list), Cox is geared up for high volume component orders, even if the quantity is in the millions
- Consistently accurate results. Every machine is supported by Cox's own in-house tooling capability, allowing us to maintain uncompromising accuracy at any volume level. Each machine's quick-change tooling is monitored by a proprietary computerized interface to monitor tool wear, maintain peak productivity and maximize quality.
Multi Spindle Machining Materials (Metals)
Industries and Applications
Certifications & Quality Machining
Cox Manufacturing meets or exceeds the quality standards of the world's most demanding industries with our state of the art equipment and trained professionals. A few of them include:
- ISO 9001:2008 certified
- Compliance with FDA and FAA requirements, including DFARS materials sourcing requirements
- Strict compliance with PPAP and Process FMEA for automotive customers
- Skilled in KanBan and other customer driven quality and inventory management systems
- ITAR Registered
This precision and productivity would be impossible without the ultimate success factor: the presence of skillful, knowledgeable Cox experts in multi-spindle machining and machined parts.
To see for yourself how Cox's multi-spindle screw machining capabilities can put supply chain concerns safely to rest on your next multi-spindle job, contact us to order a trustworthy cost estimate.
Cox is much more than a multi-spindle screw machine company. Learn more about the available Cox options to speed production, improve quality and reduce costs by choosing from the menu below.
- Automatic Bar Machining - Work piece capacities from 1/16" to 2"
- CNC Milling - Machining from bar stock using up to 4 1/2 axes of motion
- CNC Turning - Multi-axis centers with up to 12 axes of motion
- Custom Machining - Specialized components and tight turnarounds
- Davenport Multi-Spindle Automatics - The right solution for high volume turned parts produced from bar stock
- Precision Machining - Adherence to the tightest tolerances
- Screw Machine Products - Hign volume production with high precision
- Swiss Machining - Exceptionally precise and competitively priced