Precision & Close Tolerance
Better outcomes, to be precise
Precision & close tolerance machining service means more than producing components to tight tolerances at Cox Manufacturing. At Cox, precision & close tolerance machining service isn’t done until it is precisely in line with customer expectations for reliable delivery, component quality and world class cost effectiveness.
None of these outcomes can be successfully achieved without Cox Manufacturing’s state-of-the-art equipment selection.
- Multi axis Swiss CNC lathes with up to 12 axes of control
- CNC turning centers applying up to 12 axes of control to bar stock, producing two simultaneous operations for high volume productivity
- Multi-spindle cam automatics with up to six spindles and complete PLC control
- Two axis equipment for short runs, and a complete equipment list of other bonus capabilities
- An extensive in-house tooling facility with CNC tool grinding on a 5-axis Schutte and wire EDM CNC form tools
Each component operates under the watchful eye of the Cox quality management team, applying ISO 9001:2008 certified techniques and proprietary gauging procedures that set the industry standard for accuracy.
People are the ultimate source of Cox precision, as they have been since our founding more than half a century ago. Cox machining professionals naturally see potential design amendments that cut costs, or recognize materials issues before they hit the production floor. This tradition of pride is precisely what you’ll experience when you contact a Cox expert about your next precision machining job.
Learn more about the available Cox options to speed production, improve quality and reduce costs by choosing from the menu below.
- Automatic Bar Machining - Work piece capacities from 1/16" to 2"
- CNC Milling - Machining from bar stock using up to 4 1/2 axes of motion
- CNC Turning - Multi-axis centers with up to 12 axes of motion
- Custom Machining - Specialized components and tight turnarounds
- Multi Spindle Machining - Acme & Davenport with quick change tooling
- Precision Machining - Adherence to the tightest tolerances
- Screw Machine Products - Hign volume production with high precision
- Swiss Machining - Exceptionally precise and competitively priced