Custom Screw Machined Parts Manufacturer
We specialize in custom screw machine products & services and screw machined parts. We manufacture custom screw machine products and parts to a variety of capacities for a wide range of industries and industrial applications.
Cox houses a full complement of modern production equipment.
Screw Machine Production Equipment & Parts
- Precision Swiss CNC Lathes
- Multi-spindle Cam Automatics
- CNC Multi-axis Machining Centers
- In-house Tooling Facility with Wire EDM CNC Form Tools*
*All managed under the control of an Esprit CAD/CAM system to support the most intricate geometries and tightest tolerances.
(full equipment list)
Machined Products Gallery
Click on an image to enlarge
Cox Customer Commitment
Cox is committed to inspiring complete customer confidence in our ability to supply custom screw machine parts. Customers trust Cox expertise to recognize and solve productivity challenges before they become shortages, and for fine tuning a machining process to increase production speed and cut unit cost.
Custom Screw Machined Materials (Metals)
Industries and Applications
Certifications & Quality Machining
Cox Manufacturing meets or exceeds the quality standards of the world's most demanding industries with our state of the art equipment and trained professionals. A few of them include:
- ISO 9001:2008 certified
- Compliance with FDA and FAA requirements, including DFARS materials sourcing requirements
- Strict compliance with PPAP and Process FMEA for automotive customers
- Skilled in KanBan and other customer driven quality and inventory management systems
- ITAR Registered
To experience this assurance firsthand or to obtain one of our quick and competitive price estimates, contact a Cox machining professional.
Screw Machining Services
Learn more about the available Cox options to speed production, improve quality and reduce costs by choosing from the menu below.
- Automatic Bar Machining - Work piece capacities from 1/16" to 2"
- CNC Milling - Machining from bar stock using up to 4 1/2 axes of motion
- CNC Turning - Multi-axis centers with up to 12 axes of motion
- Custom Machining - Specialized components and tight turnarounds
- Multi Spindle Machining - Acme & Davenport with quick change tooling
- Precision Machining - Adherence to the tightest tolerances
- Screw Machine Products - Hign volume production with high precision
- Swiss Machining - Exceptionally precise and competitively priced