Alloy Machining & Machined Parts
When innovative industries choose to pioneer in the use of new alloys, they call Cox Manufacturing for a very traditional outcome: a consistently reliable supply of top quality components.
Cox has a reputation for successfully machining the metals other producers prefer not to handle. Customers can confidently design with new materials, secure in the knowledge that Cox can machine even the most exotic alloys for a quality, cost effective result. After 50+ years in the industry, we’ve built a staff of machining and engineering experts who recognize the manufacturing challenges in a new material before they become costly production delays. A complete in-house tooling capability creates customized tools precisely for the properties of the metal being machined.
You're invited to tap into this valuable manufacturability resource at no obligation, contact us with details on your metal alloy machining application for our expert assistance.
Learn more about the material options available at Cox by choosing from the menu below. For in-depth materials data to support an engineering or product development project, consult our materials guide.
- Alloy Machining - Making the most of each alloy's distinct properties
- Aluminum Machining - Tooling skill to meet aluminum's unique cutting needs
- Brass Machining - Maximum savings from a traditional favorite
- Copper Machining - Cost containment on a challenging metal
- Stainless Steel Machining - Premium quality with world class turnaround times
- Plastic Machining - Traditional success with uncommon materials
- Steel Machining - Masters of myriad steel alloys
- Titanium Machining - Solid track record with one of machining's toughest materials