Brass Machining Services
Since few materials are easier to machine than brass, smart component buyers choose their parts supplier using a simple decisive factor: who can I trust to deliver the parts I need precisely when I want them?
Customers of Cox Manufacturing know the answer, and bring their brass machining projects to us. In exchange, they receive many valuable advantages:
- Supply reliability - Whether it takes a stocking plan, KanBan or consignment program, Cox delivers to suit your schedule. Backup inventories can be created to respond to fluctuations in production demand
- Cost savings - Cox can perform several operations simultaneously by utilizing equipment options in Swiss machining, multi-spindle machining and CNC turning, producing components at a fraction of the traditional cost.
- Manufacturability help - the experienced staff at Cox carefully examines each new project to spot design amendments that lead to improved component quality, material savings and faster turnaround times
Improve your supply chain reliability at no obligation by contacting us with details on your next brass machining project.
Learn more about the material options available at Cox by choosing from the menu below. For in-depth materials data to support an engineering or product development project, consult our materials guide.
- Alloy Machining - Making the most of each alloy's distinct properties
- Aluminum Machining - Tooling skill to meet aluminum's unique cutting needs
- Brass Machining - Maximum savings from a traditional favorite
- Copper Machining - Cost containment on a challenging metal
- Stainless Steel Machining - Premium quality with world class turnaround times
- Plastic Machining - Traditional success with uncommon materials
- Steel Machining - Masters of myriad steel alloys
- Titanium Machining - Solid track record with one of machining's toughest materials