Copper Machining & Machined Parts
It takes an uncommon amount of knowledge and experience to develop a thoroughly reliable supply chain for copper components. That's why leading manufacturers turn to Cox Manufacturing for copper machining that delivers both needed quantities and essential quality without fail.
In addition to on-time delivery assurance, Cox professionals can recommend the specific copper alloy that will machine most cost-effectively for your project. They have a thorough understanding of copper chip forming characteristics that impact machining speed and component quality. The Cox metal experts are also adept at acquiring materials, leveraging sources that keep materials costs in check.
Added savings come from the wide array of Cox equipment options (including Swiss machining, multi-spindle machining and CNC turning) that perform multiple operations for lower component costs and improved turnaround time.
Why choose a copper option unaided, when a Cox specialist is waiting to help? For a no-obligation consultation on your next copper machining project, contact us for a penny-pinching option with gold standard quality.
Learn more about the material options available at Cox by choosing from the menu below. For in-depth materials data to support an engineering or product development project, consult our machining materials guide.
- Alloy Machining - Making the most of each alloy's distinct properties
- Aluminum Machining - Tooling skill to meet aluminum's unique cutting needs
- Brass Machining - Maximum savings from a traditional favorite
- Copper Machining - Cost containment on a challenging metal
- Stainless Steel Machining - Premium quality with world class turnaround times
- Plastic Machining - Traditional success with uncommon materials
- Steel Machining - Masters of myriad steel alloys
- Titanium Machining - Solid track record with one of machining's toughest materials