Industrial Machining Materials Inventory
Equipped and experienced to offer more machining & material options
Cox Manufacturing customers have the freedom to specify components in hundreds of different metals and alloys, while enjoying a single high standard of confidence in Cox’s ability to deliver as promised.
Upholding this standard requires an exceptional commitment to manufacturing resources. The wide variety of machining technology options in the Cox machine library is supported by an in-house tooling capability that adapts tools to the unique characteristics of each material. Behind it all is a staff of engineers and machining experts with a 50+ year track record of adapting to both new alloys and tried-and-true materials.
Learn more about the material options available at Cox by choosing from the menu below. For in-depth materials data to support an engineering or product development project, consult our machining materials guide.
- Alloy Machining - Making the most of each alloy's distinct properties
- Aluminum Machining - Tooling skill to meet aluminum's unique cutting needs
- Brass Machining - Maximum savings from a traditional favorite
- Copper Machining- Cost containment on a challenging metal
- Stainless Steel Machining - Premium quality with world class turnaround times
- Plastic Machining - Traditional success with uncommon materials
- Steel Machining - Masters of myriad steel alloys
- Titanium Machining - Solid track record with one of machining's toughest materials