Plastic Machining & Machined Parts
Sourcing machined plastic components can present a mine field of technical challenges. A call to the experts at Cox Manufacturing is a wise first step toward establishing a trustworthy supply of quality parts.
The Cox promise is delivery of the quantity you need, when you need it, without fail. This pledge is backed by a level of plastics-specific knowledge and experience the average machine shop simply doesn’t possess. We understand the unique characteristics of both high performance and standard utility plastics. Cox engineers and machining professionals know the ideal spindle speeds and feed rates for plastic machining success. They are aided by an in-house tooling department equipped to create the highly accurate tools a plastic machining project demands.
In prototype quantities or production runs, Cox capability is a key to plastic part quality and cost effectiveness. Learn more by contacting us for free information on beginning your next plastic component project.
Learn more about the material options available at Cox by choosing from the menu below. For in-depth materials data to support an engineering or product development project, consult our machining materials guide.
- Alloy Machining - Making the most of each alloy's distinct properties
- Aluminum Machining - Tooling skill to meet aluminum's unique cutting needs
- Brass Machining - Maximum savings from a traditional favorite
- Copper Machining - Cost containment on a challenging metal
- Stainless Steel Machining - Premium quality with world class turnaround times
- Plastic Machining - Traditional success with uncommon materials
- Steel Machining - Masters of myriad steel alloys
- Titanium Machining - Solid track record with one of machining's toughest materials