Managing quality by the ultimate standard
By any modern statistical measure, Cox Manufacturing meets or exceeds the quality standards of the world's most demanding industries.
- ISO 9001:2008 certified
- Compliance with FDA and FAA requirements, including DFARS materials sourcing requirements
- Strict compliance with PPAP and Process FMEA for automotive customers
- Skilled in KanBan and other customer driven quality and inventory management systems
Meeting these requirements focuses our working environment on process control metrics. Cox customers benefit from the X-bar and R charting, histograms, capabilities studies and CPK analyses that are a daily reality on the Cox shop floor.
Amidst this wealth of data, one number stands out as essential in defining Cox quality. The number is 1956, the year of our founding. Cox was created in an era when quality wasn’t just a statistic, but a relationship of personal trust that meant you could count on a company to deliver on its promises. By sustaining this tradition of pride alongside a commitment to process control, we’ve found what we believe to be the most reliable and reassuring standard of quality by any measure.
LIST OF PRIMARY QUALITY AND INSPECTION EQUIPMENT
- Deltronics DH 214 digital comparators – 4 machines
- Oasis Inspection Systems - 4 machine
- Microscopes with 10X and 20X magnification – 26 units
- Micro digital photo capability using VoloView software
- Profilometer – Mitutoyo SJ-400
- Gear Checker – VariRoll VR-210
- Hardness Tester – Clark DCR-8
- Full Complement of precision micrometers, calipers, surface plates, digital height indicators, standard plug, ring & thread gages
"We are committed to enlisting the full support of all employees to continuously improve our processes and enhance quality, thereby fulfilling our customer's needs with defect free products and services, on time and every time."