To live out the Cox Manufacturing promise to deliver consistent on-time, on-spec and on-budget performance, we need to be constantly alert for exceptional people. If you’re the type who takes pride in achieving challenging goals and consistently pleasing customers, send your resume or a brief description of work history and skills to the email or physical address below. We’re looking forward to having more people like you on the Cox team!
Cox Manufacturing achievements that you can be a part of:
Employees talk about the challenges and rewards of machining in multi-spindle.
See if Cox Mfg is right for your next apprenticeship.
See what current employees have to say about working at Cox.
See 60 years of Cox Mfg in 60 seconds.
Must be able to:
- Must have high school diploma or GED and pass a background check
- Must be available to work 1st shift
CNC Machine Technician - Experienced and Non-Experienced
Compensation: Start $14.00/hr
Cox Manufacturing hires individuals who want manufacturing as a career. Cox Mfg offers a 3 year program to advance skills and improve earning power. Strong mechanical aptitude, good math skills, and a desire to learn are important. Training is on day shift; once trained, shift assignment may change based on business needs.
Compensation for non-experienced:
• Start $14.00/hr + $1.50 differential (for off shift)
• Complete year 1 - $15.00/hr + $1.50 differential
• Complete year 2 - $17.00/hr + $1.50 differential
• Graduate $20.00/hr + $1.50 differential
Bonuses and extra vacation given with each year of completion
Experienced machinists may qualify for a higher start rate
- Operate FANUC/CNC controlled Swiss machines.
- Make parts for industries including firearms, dept of defense, aviation, electronics, more.
- Install and monitor machine tooling
- Inspect parts for quality and conformance with specifications
- Must have high school diploma or GED, pass a background check, and math test
- Must be available to work 1st shift and an off shift
- Prior experience not required, but blueprint reading a plus
You may apply for a position with our company any Monday thru Friday from 7:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. or you may send your resume via the form below. Get directions here.
Our compliments on your 100% on time & 100% Quality success... This dovetails with our initiative to achieve this level of performance across the supply chain.Roger
I wish more suppliers were like Cox in their passion for Quality & Service.Carolyn
We greatly appreciate your quick response on the increased volumes. (This is) terrific. Thank you again for your support.Tim
Your customer service (relationship) is awesome.Mike